Our school is committed to providing a balanced, quality education aimed at helping each student realize his potential and achieve all-round development in the moral, intellectual, physical, social and aesthetic spheres. We strive to help students develop a positive attitude to learning, a positive outlook and diversified creativity, so as to prepare them for challenges in their studies, in their daily life and in the future and to enable them to stride towards a full and meaningful life and become responsible individuals who contribute to the community and nation.
1. To provide a disciplined, caring and encouraging learning environment to enhance students’ growth.
2. To cultivate in students a positive, self-motivated attitude to learning and an awareness of the need for life-long learning.
3. To provide a balanced curriculum to cultivate students’ generic skills.
4. To provide different learning experiences to help students develop their potentials, understand our society, broaden their global outlook, and contribute to our nation.
5. To develop students’ interpersonal and co-operative skills and to enhance their concern for and willingness to serve the community.
6. To encourage students to engage in physical and aesthetic activities to promote their healthy physical and emotional growth.
7. To arouse students’ appreciation and conservation of cultural heritage and natural environment.
To cultivate self-directed learners with respect and pride in self, family, school, community and nation.